Research Papers :
Publishing a Paper in JRPS requires Paper Processing Charges that are required to be paid by the
submitting author or authors upon acceptance of the Paper for publication in accordance with the criteria
and terms and conditions of JRPS.
1. For Indian authors - Rs. 3000/- (For One Person & Single Research Paper only )
2. For SAARC Countries - Rs. 2500/- (For One Person & Single Research Paper only )
3. For USA & Other Countries authors - USD $100 (For One Person & Single Research Paper only )
Seminars / Workshops/ Webinars :
Seminars, Workshops or Webinars are conducted at various interval of time and at different locations,
participants are informed well in time about venue and timings, Once registered each candidate has to pay
1. Processing charges for Seminars or Webinars are INR 3500/- per candidate per presentation.
2. Processing charges for Workshops are INR 1000/- Per candidate
This includes Certificate cost, Snacks / Tea only & does not include any sort of TA/DA charges.
Thesis / Research / Projects :
Processing charges for Assistance or Guidance in Thesis / Research work or Project work will be decided
once the volume or nature of the work is finalized .
Survey / Questionair :
1. Designing of Survey or Questionair per 30 questions = INR 5000/-
2. Processing of Survey or Questionair per 100 People = INR 5000/-
Subscription Charges :
1. Single Issue = INR 1,000/- in India and Out side India $30 (Current or Previous)
2. One Year = INR 7,000/- in India and Other Countries $150
3. Five Year = INR 30,000/- in India and Other Countries $500
Payment of Processing Charges for Paper Publication / Seminars / Workshop/ Webinars and Subscription :
There are different ways of depositing the processing fees for the publication of accepted papers. Authors
can choose anyone according to his/her suitability.
By Demand Draft or Cash
Authors can send the charges/ fees by Demand Draft / Cash , Cash can be submitted in Company office or
can be deposited in below mention bank account numbers & DD in Favor of
"Diwan Sher", Payable at Axis Bank , Jind or "Diwan Sher", Payable at SBI , Jind or
"Diwan Sher", Payable at PNB , Jind OR "Diwan Sher" , Payable at HDFC, Jind.
By online net banking :
Author(S) can also use their NEFT, Online Net Banking, ATM , Debit/ Credit Cards for directly transfer of
fees/ funds to the given accounts :
1. PNB(Punjab National Bank), Jind, Branch, Diwan Sher, A/C No. : 3279000100874241, IFSC : PUNB0327900.
2. SBI ( State Bank of India), Jind Branch, Diwan Sher, A/C No. : 35100515042, IFSC : SBIN0016670.
3. Axis Bank, Jind Branch, Diwan Sher, A/C No. : 910010037950184, IFSC : UTIB0000725.
4. HDFC , Jind branch, Diwan Sher, A/C No. : 50100117150547, IFSC : HDFC0000680 ,
For Overseas Transections Use SWIFT CODES mentioned as :
1. Axis Bank - (SWIFT) : AXISINBB260
2. PNB - (SWIFT) : PUNBINBBDIB
3. HDFC - (SWIFT) : HDFCINBB
By Paypal :
Authors can also transfer funds online via paypal, kindly add INR Rs. 200 as extra while using paypal as
processing and bank charges.
By 3rd Party Agencies :
Authors can also transfer Charges/Fees/Funds via 3rd party agencies like Moneygram, Western Union etc.
Special Note :
1. Processing charges are Not Refundable & Not Transferable under any circumstances.
2. Charges mentioned above can be changed time to time or for any particular event, please contact us
before making any payments.
3. Urgent Processing Charges (only for Research Papers) will be Rs. 500/- (India) & USD $30 (Other
Countries) as Extra of the regular charges.
4. Every co-others will be charged & considered as Extra Author
5. These Charges includes publication of one research paper online, Full Paper Hard Copy, One Certificate's
Hard Copy, Posting or Dispatch Charges( india only).
6. Overseas Dispatch charges will be charged extra (as per charges of the courier agency or company at that
Do not forget to send the Generated Receipt of Payment via email/ whatsapp and allow us for one week for
realization and verification.
© 2016-18, www.jrps.in , All rights Reserved.
International Journal for
Research Publication and Seminar
ISSN : 2278-6848